RE: ITS rules for OpenDocument

From: Merle Tenney <merle@merletenney.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:20:52 -0700
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, Yves Savourel <yves@opentag.com>
CC: <public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org>

Felix,

Near the bottom of the page that you reference there are some example files for converting OOXML to XLIFF.  The input file, at http://www.w3.org/International/its/its-translate-decorator/example/alice-in-wonderland.docx, was written using a pre-release version of Word 2007, and I can't read it with my released version of Word 2007.  Is there any chance you could replace that file with a released version of the Word 2007 file format?

Merle

Merle
Tenney

+1 408 318C0843