W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org > July 2008

ITS IG Teleconf - Tuesday Jul-22-2008 14:00 UTC

From: Yves Savourel <yves@opentag.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:22:25 +0200
To: <public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org>
Message-ID: <00fd01c8e8c8$8f5f7480$1401a8c0@BREIZH>
The ITS IG Teleconference will be Tuesday Jul-22-2008 At 14:00 UTC/GMT
See your time-zone here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Bridge               : US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
                     : FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99, UK: +44.117.370.6152 
Conference code      : 4186 (spells "I18N")
Duration             : 60 minutes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
W3C IRC Web Client   : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
IRC channel          : #i18nits on irc.w3.org:6665
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Minutes of the previous teleconference: http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-i18nits-minutes.html


AGENDA
------
Please, note that the action items are distributed through per agenda items.


=== 1) ITS-oriented reviews of new XML specifications

- Related ACTION ITEM: Felix to look into XSD 1.1

- Related ACTION ITEM: Jirka to look into SSML 1.1
Done: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Jul/0005.html
Comments have been send to the WG:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Jul/0009.html

- Related (pending) ACTION ITEM: Felix to bring Atom case to i18n core and back to IETF back
Original: http://www.w3.org/2008/04/17-i18nits-minutes.html#action01


=== 2) ITS Rules repository

- Related ACTION ITEM: Everybody to look into ITS usage in ODF (OpenDocument)


=== 3) ITS Processor API

See wiki: http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/ITS_Processor_Interface
See email thread here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Jun/0014.html

- Related ACTION ITEM: Yves to post java code to the list
Done:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Jun/0030.html


=== 4) ITS Processor with XSLT

- Related  ACTION ITEM: Felix to look into XPath expressivity in SAX engine of saxon


=== 5) ITS General issues

- Related ACTION ITEM: Ingo to put together a use case for the local "Elements within Text" usage


=== 6) ITS Streaming processor

See wiki: http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/ITS_Simplified_XPath
See email thread here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Jun/thread.html#msg8


The next teleconference will be Aug-19, same time.

Cheers,
-yves
Received on Friday, 18 July 2008 11:23:12 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:33:00 GMT