Re: Fwd: Initia-letter feedback

Hello Richard,

We are in process of consulting publishers in India. In India although publishers use some variations of Initial letter in document publishing , publishers mostly use (1) A+C and (2) C+D. Pl find the .pdf version of the document that we have earlier sent to you.(Pl see attachment)

Also , pl. send us a consolidated list of issues , which may try to iron out in discussion with the publishing community and other stake-holders and send you the integrated feedback towards incorporation in the layout document.

Looking forward to hear from you.

With regards,

Somnath

--