Re: New source file for Layout requirements

Dear Dr. Pavanaja,

On 2014/12/17 16:25, Dr.U.B. Pavanaja wrote:
> It is fully based on Devanagari/Hindi. But Indic does not mean ONLY HINDI.
> There are a lot of difference between Devanagari based scripts,
> Kannada/Telugu scripts, Malayalam, Tamil, Bengali, Odia, etc.  Notable
> differences exist in baseline, line breaking (hyphenation), vatu forms, use
> of ZWJ/ZWNJ,  etc. Better to call this document as Hindi specifications.

Many thanks for your comments. It would be great if you could contribute
information on Kannada/Telugu scripts, Malayalam, Tamil, Bengali, Odia,
etc., or if you could suggest experts in these areas that can do so.

With kind regards,     Martin.