Re: Fwd: ABNF defintion of Indic syllable

On 24/06/2014 05:47, Somnath Chandra wrote:
> The link of the test suite is available at
> *http://w3cindia.in/syllable-generator.aspx*.

A few of things I noticed:

If I'm right in thinking that a final anusvara should be part of the
preceding syllable, the parsing tool seems to have a bug, eg. try रहें हैं.

The eyelash ra also appears on its own line in डोहोर्‍याउने.  Is that also
a bug?

Is there a difference in the ways in which Marathi, Nepali or Hindi
work?  I wondered because there are different selectors in the
pull-down.  I think the rules themselves are language agnostic, are they
not?  Should there just be a single Devanagari selector?

I also noticed that if you parse त्स्न्युँ the result is missing the candrabindu.

Cheers,
RI