Re: Feedback Required on CSS 2.1 & CSS 3.0 Issues in Indian Languages

Sounds very promissing, was playing arojng in JavaScript looking at ways of
doing it, but had to look at it language by language in Myanmar script,
since codepoints that are part of a syllable in Burmese would be a separate
syllable in its own write in S'gaw Karen.