From: "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>
Cc: <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 5:32 PM
Subject: Best Practise doc ready for publication?

Chaps,

I worked some more on the document

Internationalization Best Practices: Specifying Language in XHTML & HTML
Content
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/tech-lang.html

and its related tests and results pages, over the past week, and I think it
is ready for publication as a WG Note.  The decision to publish will now
have to be taken by the recharted Core WG, but please could you take a look
at this before the telecon tomorrow and let me know whether you are in
agreement that it can be published?

Thanks,
RI

Richard Ishida