Re: Tweaks to quicktips cards

Hello Richard,

I think using questions is a neat idea, but as you say, it doesn't
really work that well. Also, I don't think WAI is using questions,
and it's good to have a similar style.

As for details, I'm not sure why there is a change of escaping
syntax in:

>[2]
>Escapes. Only use escapes (e.g.     or  ) in specific
>circumstances.
>>>
>Escapes. Use characters rather than escapes (e.g.     or
> ) whenever you can.

I'd assume the first was taken from the visible page, and the second
copied from the source, yes?

Regards,    Martin.