RE: 'Canonical' URI for BCP 47

Just after I sent this, I received a separate email from another RFC editor
casting doubt on this URI.  Please disregard my previous email until they
have concluded their internal discussions, which will hopefully be just a
few days away.

In the meantime, I can use this email for some positive purpose too: Note
that the document at the end of whatever URI is decided on contains the
concatenation of both RFC 4646 and RFC 4647.  Not a lot of people realise
that.  I believe they will improve the text at the top of the file to make
that clearer in future.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead