Please review: Language tags in HTML and XML 2

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 17:23:56 +0100
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Chaps,

I have uploaded a Working Draft of a replacement for Language tags in HTML and XML that talks in RFC 3066bis terms.

http://www.w3.org/International/articles/language-tags/temp

Plan is to replace the current article at the same address
http://www.w3.org/International/articles/language-tags/

Please review before Wednesday next, as I'd like to put it out for wide review at that time.  If I hear nothing before Wednesday, I'll assume it's ok to move to the next stage.  I don't intend wide review to last long, either.

Cheers,

Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://people.w3.org/rishida/blog/