W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-geo@w3.org > July 2006

REGRETS: AGENDA 2006-07-05: GEO telecon

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:14:45 +0200
To: <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>
Message-ID: <001001c6a02c$c4758880$2201a8c0@rsnbiwa>

I'm travelling now and i think I have no connection for meeting time...





Il giorno 03/lug/06, alle ore 21:42, Richard Ishida ha scritto:

>
>
>
> PLEASE SEND REGRETS IF UNABLE TO ATTEND
> PLEASE SEND ADDITIONAL TOPICS YOU'D LIKE TO COVER TO ishida @ w3.org
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> --
> Time  : 17:00 UTC/GMT, 10am Seattle, 1pm Boston, 18:00 London,  
> 19:00 Paris, 2am Tokyo, 3am (next day) Melbourne
> Bridge: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> 	  with conference code 4186 (spells "I18N") Duration : 60-90 minutes
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> --
> Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> IRC channel          : #i18ngeo on irc.w3.org:6665
> IRC via the Web      : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (invent a
> nickname, use #i18n channel)
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> --
>
>
> Meeting: GEO telecon
> Chair: Richard
> Scribe:
>
> Topic: Agenda & actions review
>
>    ACTION: Andrew, review http://esw.w3.org/topic/geoEncoding and
> draft some more text, and discuss on 28th
>    ACTION: Andrew, Work on comments for What should I consider wrt  
> moving to UTF-8?
>    ACTION: John, look at Getting Started stuff to provide more  
> material.
>    ACTION: RI, change the IRC channel in the agenda
> 	DONE
>    RI, send Andrew comments related to "What should I consider wrt  
> moving to UTF-8"
>    ACTION: RI, send out note asking for feedback on possible new  
> names for 'primary language'
> 	DONE
>
>
>
> Topic: Info Share
>
> -	bring your own contributions !
>
>
> Topic: Feedback
>
> -	Russ presents the latest news on the feedback front
>
>
>
>
>
>
> GEO Work Items: http://www.w3.org/International/2003/plan.html
>
> -	Topic: CSS3 and international text
> 	>> No comments, so far. Publish?
>
> -	Topic: Specifying Language in XHTML & HTML Content
> 	>> Proceed with 'primary language' changes? Latest edits ok?
> 	>> Publish a new version?
>
> -	Topic: Language Tags in XML and HTML
> 	>> Comments on proposed text? Move to Working Draft ? When to  
> publish?
>
> -	Topic: Handling Right-to-left Scripts in XHTML and HTML Content
> 	>> Comments on latest edits to the doc? (Particularly new section on
> 	Problems with bidi source text
>
>
> [See pipeline URI above for links.]
> 	
> 	
>
>
> ============
> Richard Ishida
> Internationalization Lead
> W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)
>
> http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/
> http://www.w3.org/International/
> http://people.w3.org/rishida/blog/
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ishida/
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 5 July 2006 12:16:28 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:28:04 UTC