RE: [ESW Wiki] Update of "geoQuickTips" by RichardIshida

Tex,

Thanks for these suggestions.  We discussed in our telecon, and decided to
leave the cards as they are at the moment, but reconsider when we come to
print the next batch.  Note that we will also have an annotated version of
the quick tips on the web site, with additional links, and that page is
pointed to from the card.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida