I18n quick tips master

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 16:41:29 -0000
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>, "'Judy Brewer'" <jbrewer@w3.org>, "'Shawn Henry'" <shawn@w3.org>
Cc: "'Richard Ishida'" <ishida@w3.org>
Chaps,

I created a pdf of the card that we could send for printing.  Actually I created 2.  The attached quicktip-teal.pdf has some nice colours to distinguish it from the WAI quick tips, but I suspect that, since the logo must remain blue, that would lead to 2 highlight colours and additional expense. My contact in France appears to have gone home, so I'm unable to confirm at the moment.

So I did a second version, using the same blue throughout.

Comments please, asap.

Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://people.w3.org/rishida/blog/