Proposal to publish quick tips page

We had no telecon on Wednesday since it seems that several people were ill, and the rest unable.  So we didn't take a decision on this document.

http://www.w3.org/International/quicktips/

We've had no objections raised so far in email.  So here's what I propose:

****
I'll publish this tomorrow lunchtime (GMT) if I receive no objections before then and assume that silence means consent.
****

I'd like to publish tomorrow because we'll be handing out the first batches of quick tips cards at the Tech Plenary (yay!), so it would be important to have something at the URI that they point to.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead