Re: New version of quick tips page

Richard,

1) With my the style sheet switched off, at the start, there is the following. This looks as if some details should be filled in:

2) There seems to be a strange construct where links refer to themselves
for the quick tips:

e.g.  | <a href="#encoding" name="encoding" id="encoding">Encoding</a> |

--
David Clarke
Lecturer in Internationalisation and Localisation