Re: New version of quick tips page

From: David Clarke <d.r.clarke@dragonthoughts.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:55:19 +0000
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
CC: GEO <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>
Richard,

1) With my the style sheet switched off, at the start, there is the following. This looks as if some details should be filled in:

2) There seems to be a strange construct where links refer to themselves
for the quick tips:

e.g.  | <a href="#encoding" name="encoding" id="encoding">Encoding</a> |

--
David Clarke
Lecturer in Internationalisation and Localisation