RE: AGENDA 2006-02-15: GEO telecon

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:32:41 -0000
To: "'Molly Holzschlag'" <molly@molly.com>, <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

I just heard that the cards are done, and at the ERCIM/W3C office in Sophia
Antipolis.

I asked for 400 to be sent to me.

Molly, how many do you need, and where should I have them sent?

Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://people.w3.org/rishida/blog/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ishida/