W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-geo@w3.org > December 2006

RE: AGENDA 2006-12-13: GEO telecon

From: Russ Rolfe <rrolfe@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:02:42 -0800
Message-ID: <C9230A877BA4BD46878715A782C9FD6801D4B377@WIN-MSG-20.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com>
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, GEO <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>
Richard,

It sounds like you enjoyed your vacation today.  B^)

Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org [mailto:public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Richard Ishida
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:17 AM
To: 'Richard Ishida'; 'GEO'
Subject: RE: AGENDA 2006-12-13: GEO telecon


All,

Sincere apologies to those who dialled in.  I simply didn't realise how late it was, until 6.45 UTC. (I've been on vacation today, so I didn't get reminded by my calendar either.)

Let's try again next week.

Cheers,
RI


============
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

http://www.w3.org/International/

http://people.w3.org/rishida/blog/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ishida/

 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Richard Ishida
> Sent: 12 December 2006 12:26
> To: GEO
> Subject: AGENDA 2006-12-13: GEO telecon
> 
> 
> PLEASE SEND REGRETS IF UNABLE TO ATTEND
> PLEASE SEND ADDITIONAL TOPICS YOU'D LIKE TO COVER TO ishida @ w3.org
> 
> 
> --------------------------------------------------------------
> ----------
> Time  : 18:00 UTC/GMT,
> Bridge: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim) 
> 	  with conference code 4186 (spells "I18N") Duration : 
> 60-90 minutes
> --------------------------------------------------------------
> ----------
> Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim

> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html

> Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html

> IRC channel          : #i18ngeo on irc.w3.org:6665
> IRC via the Web      : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (invent a
> nickname, use #i18ngeo channel)
> --------------------------------------------------------------
> ----------
> 
> 
> Meeting: GEO telecon
> Chair: Richard
> Scribe: 
> 
> Topic: Agenda & actions review
> 
>    ACTION: Russ, day before the meeting compile a list of 
> outstanding comments
>    ACTION: Andrew, review http://esw.w3.org/topic/geoEncoding 
> and draft some more text, and discuss on 28th
>    ACTION: Andrew, Work on comments for What should I 
> consider wrt moving to UTF-8? 
>    ACTION: John, look at Getting Started stuff to provide 
> more material.
>    
> 
> 
> 
> Topic: Info Share
> 
> -	bring your own contributions !
> 
> 
> Topic: Feedback
> 
> -	Russ presents the latest news on the feedback front
> 
> 
> 
> Discussion: 
> -	Topic: Current progress on rechartering
> 
> -	Topic: Base user agents for Specifying Language in 
> XHTML & HTML Content?
> 	OK with set proposed in current edit doc? 
> 	
> http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/tech-lang.html#r

i20030912.142616699
> 	
> -	Topic: Forms and charter sets
> 	Discuss John's initial ideas for an article
> 
> 
> 	
> 	
> 
> 
> ============
> Richard Ishida
> Internationalization Lead
> W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)
> 
> http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

> http://www.w3.org/International/

> http://people.w3.org/rishida/blog/

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ishida/

> 
> 
> 
> 
> ============
> Richard Ishida
> Internationalization Lead
> W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)
> 
> http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

> http://www.w3.org/International/

> http://people.w3.org/rishida/blog/

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ishida/

> 
> 



Received on Thursday, 14 December 2006 01:03:21 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:12:41 GMT