RE: Feedback: qa-lang-priorities.en.html

Hello,

I am unable to reproduce your problem. I set my options to German and got a
German page for www.ptc.com

Wrt to choosing the language for yourself, that page appears to provide a
link 'Select Country' on the English page, translated for others (not a good
idea in my opinion) that allow you to set the page you want. Though it
didn't seem to work quite as I expected in my quick test, perhaps you could
check that out.

Btw, I would suggest that you send queries of this kind to
www-international@w3.org.  You are likely to get more help from folks there.

RI

PS: Was your impression of this article really 'Poor'?  This is usually
rated fairly highly. I just want to be sure.

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info:
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/