Re: Pathways: topic index and search

Richard,

This looks excellent.  Not only that, I happened a little story: I was just
about to start searching around for the information in the Missing
characters and glyphs article because of a question someone asked and lo and
behold, it was right there!  Which is very cool because it means this system
is helping bring information up to the top.

I would suggest the search go on every page.

Molly
Molly E. Holzschlag
Author / Instructor / Web Designer
About Me: http://www.molly.com/