[ESW Wiki] Update of "geoUnicodeConsiderationsWhenUpgrading" by RichardIshida

From: <w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:33:40 -0000
To: w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "ESW Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by RichardIshida:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/geoUnicodeConsiderationsWhenUpgrading

  = FAQ: Upgrading from language-specific legacy encoding to Unicode encoding =

  == Question: Changing (x)html page encoding to UTF-8 ==
+
+ '''[[RI''' Somehow the original question seems to have got lost.  I think this should read:
+ Question: What should I consider when upgrading my web pages from legacy encoding to Unicode encoding? ]]
+
+

  === Background ===