RE: Telecon is ON for tomorrow...

Re FAQ production,
on my mind given my Unicode upgrade long-time-in-production,
I would welcome a more collaborative process
where perhaps some of us scope the problem/question
& other people with different sorts of knowledge fill some of the answers
or other people work up the editorial presentation where the text gets too dry or technically incomprehensible
I suppose I'd hoped the wiki would work like this
I feel that way, we'd be playing to our different strengths,
which is important especially given our limited resources
in terms of people
& in terms of (for me at least) only having one slot per week in which to focus on GEO work

At the moment I'm trying to locate my notes on the various comments on the Unicode upgrade FAQ, but it would be so much easier (without webmail with its restricted user functionality) if people could comment directly into the text on the wiki
or even, for those without write access to the wiki, that there was a comments page into which those comments could be gathered