New tutorial: Declaring Language in XHTML/HTML

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:06:02 -0000
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

As for the previous, this is not yet linked from the site, does not have SVG slides, and I will make no promises to implement comments soon.

This is another in the WWW2005 Tutorial day series.  It replicates some of the material in an existing tutorial http://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/tutorial-lang/  My thought is to make this pre-existing tutorial focus on applications of language information, and the new one will deal with declaring language.  That's for some time in the future though.

Richard Ishida

contact info:

W3C Internationalization:

Publication blog: