New tutorial: Creating Bidi XHTML/HTML Pages

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:19:54 -0000
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

I have finally uploaded a new tutorial, though not yet publicly announced or linked to other than by this email.

Creating Bidi XHTML/HTML Pages

It is one of the slide sets I am preparing for the WWW2005 Tutorial Day.  I have to go at these in a rush, so I'm not currently following the normal process. Feel free to take a look, but I have so much to do still that I can't guarrantee I'll be able to act on any comments.  I just have to do the best I can under pressure for the time being.

Note also that there are some changes to the format previously used.

NB: I have not yet done the SVG slides, so if you try to link to them that will fail.

Richard Ishida

contact info:

W3C Internationalization:

Publication blog: