RE: Boilerplate text for bottom of FAQs, etc. seeking feedback

A few comments:

- The box is too wide. The left side should allign with the
   dotted line at the top.
- The question is wrongly posed:
   Q: Is there an I18n article, or site improvement you'd like to see?
   A: Yes!
   That kind of answer won't really help us :-)

Regards,   Martin.