Re: Boilerplate text for bottom of FAQs, etc. seeking feedback

Hello Susan,

At 05:08 05/03/17, Miller, Susan K wrote:

 >> 	Have an idea for an I18n FAQ?
 >> 	If you have an idea for a new FAQ, Technique, Tutorial or
 >> article, the I18n GEO Working Group would like to hear about it.
 >> Please send us a brief description of the topic you would like to see
 >> addressed.
 >We also welcome your comments regarding the content, structure and
 >usability of this Web site.  <http://www.unicode.org/>

The link should be to www.w3.org, not unicode. Other than that,
the text looks good, but it would be good if it could be shorter.

Especially for people for which English is not their mother tongue,
shorter text is easier to read.

Regards,    Martin.