Re: AGENDA 2005-06-29: GEO telecon

From: Molly Holzschlag <molly@molly.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:23:13 -0600
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, GEO <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Regrets!  I am in the wilds of New Mexico on dialup if you can believe that
and travel home tomorrow, so I will be unable to attend the voice
conference.

Richard and I did get a chance to chat voice last week and we've discussed
some editorial work I'll start on later this week.  Also, I've committed to
my three outreach sites so I'll need to follow up with that as well.

Thanks everyone, please let me know how I can be of additional help!

Molly :)

Molly E. Holzschlag
Author / Instructor / Web Designer
About Me: http://www.molly.com/