New FAQ: Changing page encoding

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:13:43 +0100
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

I just uploaded the first stab at a new wiki addressing a problem that has come up more than once on the WSG (Web Standards Group) mailing list, as well as among W3C team folks when we shifted to utf-8.

It's an interesting type of FAQ, since most of the real content is in other articles we have written, and this serves just to tie things together.  That's a sign of great progress, I think.  I also think this is something that helps bridge between the Getting Started folks and the diverse articles we have on the site by drawing things together for beginners.

Please take a look.
http://esw.w3.org/topic/geoChangingEncoding

contact info:
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/