RE: meta charset really better come before non-ASCII text

From: Molly E. Holzschlag <molly@molly.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 01:58:09 -0700
To: <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Martin,

I tested with a slightly different version of IE 6.0 and as with Richard,
had no trouble with either.  I tested locally as well as on a server.

If you want a variety of people trying this out, I can have friends at WaSP
look at this today as well, we'd get a sampling of an additional 20 people
or so along with folks here.  Just let me know, it's easy and quick enough
to do.

Thanks!
Molly :)

Molly E. Holzschlag