Postings from the W3C I18N GEO Working Group

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:51:31 +0900
To: dzo@bisharat.net
Cc: "public-i18n-geo@w3.org" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Dear Don,

Greetings from Felix Sasaki. I am member of the W3C Internationalization
Activity. I think you met Richard Ishida, our Activity Lead, a few weeks
ago in Casablanca. We, the W3C i18n GEO Working Group [1], would like to
post announcements
to the A12N-Collaboration list about new developments on i18n in the W3C.
It would be
great if you could tell us whether you would be fine with this.

Thank you very much. Best regards, Felix Sasaki.

[1] http://www.w3.org/International/geo/