Mailling lists

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 14:20:49 +0900
To: public-i18n-geo@w3.org

Hi all,
This is the current output of my mailing list activities:

- I subscribed to a12n-collaboration@bisharat.net. Don Osborn
(dzo@bisharat.net) is in charge of that, I think Richard met him in
Casablanca. Richard, did you have a chance to talk to him? I just want to
make sure that we don't ping him twice. Btw., it seems to be a quite
interesting list with many participants from non-english countries.
- I subscribed to the Sun - Java Internationalization Forum and posted a
mail about posting mails from GEO, but got no response so far. Does
anybody have an idea who to ping?
- I just subscribed to mozilla-i18n@mozilla.org and sent a mail about
postings from GEO.

Cheers,