Re: Forums and mailing list - follow up

From: Molly Holzschlag <molly@molly.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 02:55:10 -0700
To: Russ Rolfe <rrolfe@windows.microsoft.com>, GEO <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Hi All,

I contacted the Python mailing list and introduced myself - the list is very
quiet but I've subscribed so hopefully some activity will occur there.

Alas, I've had no luck connecting to this resource:
http://www.asplists.com/asplists/aspinternational.asp

I did do some digging around and there are .NET and ASP developer
sites/forums with q&a related to i18n, but they tend to not be in unique
categories, rather general ones. I'd be happy to pop up on a few of them
from time to time if that's a good alternative.

>  - Mesilla I18n newsgroup and mailing list   --- Felix ---

This was on my list - Felix, are you going to grab it?  If not, I'll be
happy to follow up.

Thanks all,
Molly

Molly E. Holzschlag