[ESW Wiki] Update of "geoFAQxmllang" by RichardIshida

From: <w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 09:27:51 -0000
To: w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "ESW Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by RichardIshida:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/geoFAQxmllang

  = xml:lang in XML document schemas =

  When should I use xml:lang in an XML document schema (DTD)?
+
+ '''[[RI''' i can't help thinking that either in the question or in a short background section you should add "nd when to use your own element (or attribute) for passing language values".  I'm not convinced that the question wording really makes it clear what the issue is ''']]'''

  == Answer ==