FW: New article for REVIEW: Upgrading from language-specific legacy encoding to Unicode encoding

Hi Deborah,

Please take note of all the comments made in this thread and prepare some proposal for what we should accept and how we should deal with it.

Cheers,
RI

PS: I suspect we should have a section called "Script-specific issues" where we give examples of the type of thing that may need to be considered.  Handling Hebrew pages in visual order is clearly one of those examples.

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info:
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/