Update to FAQ: Styling using the lang attribute

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:02:53 +0100
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Chaps, and especially Andrew,

In the light of Frank's comment on www-international, I have updated this FAQ. Given that these are fairly heavy changes I stored it temporarily at

http://www.w3.org/International/questions/temp

I don't want to make a meal of it, but please take a look before the meeting today if you can, and let me know if there are any objections to me releasing it (minus the change marks, of course).

Cheers,

contact info:
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

W3C Internationalization: