RE: New version of Multilingual Web Addresses article published

I typed it into Firefox (after replacing the ?? with the aleph and beh) and
landed on a page that said:

[[
Hi there
The name of this file is Alif Ba (in Arabic Utf8) dot txt
]]

The URI in the address bar currently shows:
http://www.w3c.org.ma/tmp/%D8%A7%D8%A8.txt
which are indeed the escaped bytes in UTF-8 underlying the alif+beh.

So, yes, it works ! ;-)

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C