RE: Bug Safari

Hi Najib,

Before I respond to this, I'd like to make sure we're standing on firm
ground.  Could you provide a list of the characters used in each example in
the order in which they appear *in memory*, so we know what we're talking
about. Bidi editors can confuse the matter.

A good way to do this is to drop the line of characters into the cut & paste
field of http://people.w3.org/rishida/scripts/uniview/ and hit return.  Then
copy the vertical list of characters into the email.  For example, is the
sequence in memory of the first example

003E:   >  GREATER-THAN SIGN
0020:     SPACE
0061:   a  LATIN SMALL LETTER A