RE: i18n, l10n, g11n faq: Please review

Hi Richard,

That's fine. I normally wouldn't comment, but I think that these particular ones are important to get right (and I realize how hard it is to write a good definition of any of these that fits on a page and is also inclusive....)

Re-reading my comments I note that I sound more critical than I actually feel. These are well constructed definitions. I just think that there are some rough edges as yet.

Incidentally, there is a new search service promoted by Amazon (called a9.com). "Googling" my name there finds this definition of i18n on the first page of entries:

http://dret.net/glossary/i18n

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.