Re: Following web design lists

Hello Richard,

Another idea to get connected to more lists may be to try to find
somebody already on that list who would in one way or another become
connected to GEO. That would reduce the amount of time we would have
to spend on such lists. Another thing to do might be to look for
some intermediary lists between ours and those mentioned below.
One list that comes to mind is public-evangelist@w3.org.

Regards,    Martin.