RE: glossary

Can we add linguistic terms, such as 'diacritics'?

Deborah

 -----Original Message-----
 From: public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org on behalf of Tex Texin
 Sent: Wed 24/03/2004 19:04
 To: GEO
 Subject: glossary

 I added Richard's list of terms to the glossary, although I haven't added
 definitions.

 http://www.i18nguy.com/markup/i18n-glossary.html

 I am not sure about terms like "quirks mode".
 Also, if define terms like HTTP Header and XML declaration, we will be defining
 lots of terms from many many specs.

 We need a criteria for what is included or not.
 I wonder if we need a search index rather than a glossary, so people can easily
 find where things are defined or discussed rather than a glossary for some of
 the items.

 lets discuss.

 XenCraft                            http://www.XenCraft.com

 Making e-Business Work Around the World