RE: FW: New i18n stuff

Thanks for this, Najib.  I was aware of that article, but it is quite old so
I didn't add it.  I did however, just add some more links to the article:

DTDs you can use in your document</a>

And

<a
href="http://www.webstandards.org/learn/reference/prolog_problems.html">whet
her [xml prologs] will be an issue for you</a>

Btw, note that Karl sent out my www-international announcement to the
public-evangelist@w3.org list.

Cheers,
RI