Re: IRC for telecons

Martin Duerst wrote:

> At 15:32 04/03/18 +0000, Richard Ishida wrote:
>
>> mIRC    http://www.mirc.com/get.html
>> Trillian  http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/downloads/
>> Martin, you had one I can't remember the name of.
>

> http://www.xchat.org/, the nice thing is that it does UTF-8,
> and works on multiple platforms.

For that matter, I tend to use Chatzilla (part of the Mozilla suite),
also can use utf-8, and unlike xchat can handle complex script rendering.

If anyone has a rencent mozilla, with chatzilla installed and feels like
playing, i can be contact by going to the following link, in Mozilla:

irc://mc2.vicnet.net.au/Morpheous,isserver,isnick

Andrew

--
Andrew Cunningham
e-Diversity and Content Infrastructure Solutions

andrewc+AEA-vicnet.net.au

Ph. 3-8664-7430
Fax: 3-9639-2175

http://www.openroad.net.au/