RE: Translation of i18n resources

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:06:00 +0100
To: "'Bjoern Hoehrmann'" <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: "'GEO'" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>, "'Masayasu Ishikawa'" <mimasa@w3.org>

I have changed the text to more clearly indicate what is going on here.  I
wanted the special, searchable characters up front to be more noticeable,
and the only character that works there is '_' (otherwise an id, for
example, is invalid - I use this notation more widely in the base template

Richard Ishida

contact info:

W3C Internationalization: