Updated FAQs

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:59:42 +0100
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

I have made small edits to

http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-htaccess-charset

And

http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-http-and-lang

I made one important change, however.  Comments I've been getting from people on www-international and internal to w3c seem to indicate that they would prefer to see the background information earlier.  So I tried putting background first and then answer, but I put a link to the answer immediately after the question.

Note also that this makes for simpler reading when the document is printed too.

What do you think?

contact info:
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

W3C Internationalization: