  • From: Najib Tounsi <ntounsi@emi.ac.ma>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:38:09 +0000
  • Subject: Re: FW: FAQ: Why should I use the 'lang' attribute?
  • To: Deborah Cawkwell <deborah.cawkwell@bbc.co.uk>
Deborah Cawkwell wrote:

>Hi Najib
>
>Does the section of the FAQ below not provide information about applying natural language information to sub-elements within a web page/resource:

Yes, indeed it does. May be I misunderstood some english style, which is
very likely, but if you use the expression meta-data to mean what a meta
element provides, then it might be misleading to say "*Meta-data* that
indicates content language can be useful for many applications. *For
example*:" since all your examples seems to fall into the scope of this
"for example".

And then ... forget it. It's not important. 8-)

Best, Najib