From: public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Richard Ishida
Sent: 15 June 2004 14:03
To: GEO
Subject: FW: a small overview in Hungarian

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: 15 April 2004 14:13
To: Richard Ishida; Martin Durst
Subject: a small overview in Hungarian

Just to improve your Hungarian... the local office has made a one-page
overview for the language and encoding setting, concentrating of course
on
what is relevant for Hungarian (and links to a number of documents of
yours)
at:

http://www.w3c.hu/cikkek/intern_tips.html

I read through it and it looks kosher... Good to know about it, I guess!

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Head of Offices