IRC via the Web

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:14:59 +0100
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Those of you struggling with IRC access due to firewalls may want to try this new approach.  I did a test and it seems to work quite well.

After specifying your preferred nick and realname, type in #i18n as the Channel.

Feel free to try this out any time (like now ;).  I'm always on that channel if my PC is connected to IRC, so I can chat with you to test it works.