RE: Fwd: I'm still alive!/ notes from FAQ review on apache server

Sorry about the call last night. ( I don't think I'm dead :(, but then how
would I know? )  I ended up having to use my phone card from a phone booth
in the hotel, balancing my laptop next to the phone.  I dialled in at
1900GMT, then put the phone down and dialled in again every five minutes
until quarter past; but I was always the first person on the call, and
no-one else joined.

Very strange. Apologies.

Thanks for the notes, Tex!

RI