RE: New look & feel for FAQs

Below...

Yes. I'm pretty sure that's a 'bug' in the way I wrote my stylesheet.  I'll track it down and fix it.

> I'm also not thrilled with the all-lower-case titles.
> Although it's a somewhat 'modern', if not 'moderne', look, I
> think it makes the text harder to look at (it looks like we
> were in a hurry and didn't bother to fix casing). But that's
> just my opinion. I know that existing FAQs have that look (I think)...

Hmm. I'm keen on it. I think it adds some style, and I think that's a GOOD thing for w3c pages. I am going to add a style rule to allow you to keep acronyms and such upper case, if needed.

> Addison
>
> Addison P. Phillips
> Director, Globalization Architecture
> webMethods | Delivering Global Business Visibility
http://www.webMethods.com Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group Chair, W3C-I18N-WG, Web Services Task Force http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.

http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html
RSS feed: http://www.w3.org/International/questions.rss