RE: New look & feel for FAQs

Looks nice.

I don't like the hover style on the links in the nav bar. In my browser (Mozilla 1.4) the style is white text on white background. Maybe check that particular style.

I'm also not thrilled with the all-lower-case titles. Although it's a somewhat 'modern', if not 'moderne', look, I think it makes the text harder to look at (it looks like we were in a hurry and didn't bother to fix casing). But that's just my opinion. I know that existing FAQs have that look (I think)...

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.

http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html
RSS feed: http://www.w3.org/International/questions.rss