Re: GEO ftf during Tech Plen?

Richard,
Yes, let's plan to meet.
I am interested in attending any of the groups that are active or have issues
with i18n or l10n.

In the past, I know it was not possible to attend all the meetings we might
want, due to restrictions imposed by the different groups. It would therefore
be of tremendous value to me, if the task force chairs could outline how we
might spend the week and get an indication of whether we will be allowed to
attend the relevant groups. I am finalizing my plans, and a week or so out of
the office is a long time... I'd really like to be sure I can make good use of
the time. I am a little concerned that there might be a day here or there that
we are not meeting and where I (and others) might not be able to attend the
most desirable or useful meetings. I know this is not due to anything the task
force chairs can do much about, but if you can recommend how members will be
able to maximize use of their time, at least in the context of the task forces,
that will be a great help in my planning and perhaps help others with
justifications and the like.

tex

Richard Ishida wrote:

> Folks,
>
> There is a room available on the Monday of the Tech Plenary that we could use for a face-to-face discussion (though it could not be an official meeting, since we haven't given 8 weeks notice).
>
> We need to decide if we want the room by Wednesday evening.
>
> Please send email saying whether you would like to take up this offer, and we'll take a decision at the meeting on Wednesday.
>
> Please also send mail to say what other groups you would like to observe.
>
> Thanks.
> RI
>
> PS: I hope you have all registered by now. (Note that the detail on the registration forms can be updated as plans change.)

> Richard Ishida
> W3C
>
> contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/
>
> http://www.w3.org/International/